So, I've been practicing up on blogging? HA lol. Can you practice blogging? I guess I'm saying that I am no writer, it took a few weeks or months for me to come up with what I wanted to blog about. Everything just kept ending up so blah! So all you ATL moms and thirty somethings or just anyone who finds my site informative... I hope you keep coming back for more. I plan on blogging in the next few days about family.... adding some of my favorite boutique clothing lines for children....I want to get some of my Belvah handbags on my blog. (By the way I hated these quilted polka dots kiddy looking bags at first,) but they have opened up there line to some really great styles and colors. Twisted-sisters.net I have to introduce you to. A day or evening for just each other.... NO KIDS, what Atlanta parents can do for a treat of their own (I'm sure this doesn't happen often.) I have to get my giveaways posted. The first giveaway will be a Murval bag of some sort... stay tuned and follow me so you don't miss out.
No comments:
Post a Comment