Best (in my life) of 2011 + social media

Besides family & friends of course I will have to say in 2011, the one or actually two (because I can't decide)things that have made my life easier in 2011 are of course my iPhone & Google. I can't keep up with either of them because they are steadily producing more things that make my life easier. For the iPhone... All the Apps. Some of my favorites, invoice2go, it lets me design professional invoices, estimates, purchase orders, etc. & syncs with my phones contacts & emails or text professional invoices to clients . U can pick a logo & set up straight from your phone & even print them too. My fitness Pal makes a really cool calorie counter app for those trying to diet especially if this is your New Years Resolution, this is definitely an App. To add to your Apple gadget. Google, I just can't get enough. The only complaint I have is they move so quickly at optimizing everything that I cant learn quick enough. They have Google Music which downloads all your music players to one player, including itunes, then u can access it online or from your phone anytime day or night. If u are a business owner Google has made life so much easier if your not tech savy but can benefit from having your business online than the only requirement pretty much is to be able to read. Almost anyone can learn their instructions to optimizing a business online. Most everything you need is free. That's the biggest advantage!! Oh & now Google can sync to your iPhone!! Social media sites is in a category all on it's own. Facebook tops out at 750 million users and Twitter is not far behind. Facebook I will say took up slot of my time. So much that my husband took up the issue with our family therapist. I think I have battled the addiction & succeeded.

No comments:

Post a Comment