O.K., have you ever found a website that you thought was just a genious and simple idea? I know I have more than once, it just makes you angry because the idea was so simple and it was like a get rich quick money making idea. UHHH! Why can't I ever think of one?
I have found another one and let me just say the "Rich keep getting Richer." I Know all of you mommies have heard of Kim Kardashian at some point, we'll I love her and her family they are really really funny. If you have never watched the show on E! we'll don't sit down with the children to watch, it's not a family show..... well it is a family show, "The Kardashian's" family, Anyway......
Kim has just launched her new website or company on-line. I guess it's new it's the first I have heard of it and I keep up with her daily through twitter. You may have seen on-line before all of the membership websites where they mail you a high end handbag you use it and send it back or something like that.... We'll Kim new company www.shoedazzle.com is even better and has any membership site beat.
Simple and easy membership guidelines.
First you fill out a survey about your style, then a professional stylist uses your survey to put together 5 shoes styles of your survey style taste. The once you pay the 1st month you become a member, it is only $39 1st month and every month. Then their stylist puts together 5 pair of shoes for you to choose 1 pair of they are shipped to you Free of charge (7-10 business days Fed-Ex) also w/ a free return label in case there is problem and they don't fit. Every month on this will reoccur only charging you the $39. If for any month you don't want a pair of shoes, on the 1st day thru the 5Th day you can go on-line and choose Skip this month and guess what your account will not be charged. Then you are given a credit to use and choose any other month you want and you will not be charged until you use that credit. They allow you up to 5 credits, if you want to use all 5 credits in the same month you can, then they will charge you 5 X $39 on that month. If you don't skip a month and want your shoes that month, on the 1st thru the 5Th your 5 shoes will be ready by the stylist to choose your 1 pair for that month. Even have you have not chose your shoes or signed on-line to skip a month your account will be charged on the 6Th of the month the $39 fee. If there is a problem when you receive them exchange them at no charge or send them back with no exchange pay a $5.95 re-stocking fee and they will credit you the $39 grant it that the shoes are still in new condition.
It's that easy and simple. Here is the link for the details on "how it works" to see for yourself.
Kim, I think this is an amazing idea?
No comments:
Post a Comment